#1 cricket

cricket

Administrator

• Root Admin[Root Admin]
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hey guys,

Unreal Portal 3.0.2 Alpha for IPB 3.2 is out. Feel free to download it from this topic or from the download block on the portal.

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2 3DPhoenix

3DPhoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hey Cricket. Well so far it looks great.. However, I am getting some sizing weirdness going on with the portal now. :) Here's a screen shot. Notice that the right side seems to be coming off of the background. This didn't happen until I install 3.0.2 alpha. Hope this helps you. Thanks again for the update!

Posted Image

~Shawn

#3 3DPhoenix

3DPhoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

Scratch that! It was a skin width problem. :) Thanks again!

~Shawn

#4 marcolav

marcolav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:30 AM

I installed this but get the following when trying to access the portal

Warning: require_once(/home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/calendar/modules_public/calendar/calendars.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/uportal/modules_public/uportal/classes/class_calendar.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/calendar/modules_public/calendar/calendars.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/homebase/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/uportal/modules_public/uportal/classes/class_calendar.php on line 58

Any help/suggestions?

Marco

#5 cricket

cricket

Administrator

• Root Admin[Root Admin]
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

Warning: require_once(/home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/calendar/modules_public/calendar/calendars.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/uportal/modules_public/uportal/classes/class_calendar.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/calendar/modules_public/calendar/calendars.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/homebase/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/homebase/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/uportal/modules_public/uportal/classes/class_calendar.php on line 58

Any help/suggestions?

Marco

For now, try turning off the calendar block in the portal settings in the admin panel. I'll have to look into it to see why you're getting that error.

Posted Image

#6 backstrix

backstrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

Hello cricket!

First, I want to say thanks thanks thanks for your great work

I have a suggestion. Can you put the resize image function in lastest new (big version) block

Sorry for my bad english

#7 elbrollero

elbrollero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

Hello cricket!

First, I want to say thanks thanks thanks for your great work

I have a suggestion. Can you put the resize image function in lastest new (big version) block

Sorry for my bad english

+1 for this one, maybe you can implement "ncode image resized" I saw a vbulletin and a wordpress implementation, maybe you can do it.

Also, any plan to do pagination? I really need a solution that allow our users to browse next and previous pages, or at least delimiter a number of pages.

Great Job!

#8 ghosty

ghosty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

Any help/suggestions?

Marco

Which ver of the portal did you download? This was an error given with IPB 3.2 and the 3.0.1 Uportal. Make sure you get the 3.0.2 ver. for IPB 3.2

#9 ghosty

ghosty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

Thank you for continuing your work, I was getting concerned you abondond the project :( If you need a future mod for the site I would be willing to help, I also know uportal very well.

#10 marcolav

marcolav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

Which ver of the portal did you download? This was an error given with IPB 3.2 and the 3.0.1 Uportal. Make sure you get the 3.0.2 ver. for IPB 3.2

I downloaded the latest, i.e. the 3.0.2

#11 marcolav

marcolav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

For now, try turning off the calendar block in the portal settings in the admin panel. I'll have to look into it to see why you're getting that error.

Thanks, I did that and will wait for an update from you, and thanks for a great app!

marco

#12 NeoRavencroft

NeoRavencroft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:00 PM

There is no calendars.php in /admin/applications_addon/ips/calendar/modules_public/calendar/ with the 3.2.0 release of calendar from the client area. That file does exist in the 3.1.4 release of IPB. The portal worked fine for an upgraded forum, went from 3.1.4 -> 3.2, but a fresh install of 3.2 fails.

#13 ghosty

ghosty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

Mine upgraded fine, did you delete the cache files as stated in the upgrade instructions? Not sure if that will help but worth a try.

#14 ghosty

ghosty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:53 PM

Ahh there ya go as stated above by Neo

#15 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:58 AM

i love this portal, i was so happy when i saw it was gonna work for 3.2. thanks. cant wait for final release.

#16 Ldfa

Ldfa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Calendars.php file is replaced by 4 files in v3.2.1 :
- moderate.php
- post.php
- rating.php
- view.php

#17 daisy

daisy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

well calandar is also a addon now. i can uplaod the addon if needed to finish up this portal. casue most of the people dont realize that they need to downlaod and install the calander as an addon now.

#18 cricket

cricket

Administrator

• Root Admin[Root Admin]
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:45 PM

There is no calendars.php in /admin/applications_addon/ips/calendar/modules_public/calendar/ with the 3.2.0 release of calendar from the client area. That file does exist in the 3.1.4 release of IPB. The portal worked fine for an upgraded forum, went from 3.1.4 -> 3.2, but a fresh install of 3.2 fails.

Created an issue. http://www.unreal-so...ipb-32-install/

Posted Image

#19 NeoRavencroft

NeoRavencroft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

well calandar is also a addon now. i can uplaod the addon if needed to finish up this portal. casue most of the people dont realize that they need to downlaod and install the calander as an addon now.

While this is true, the downloaded Calendar application from IPS, doesn't contain calendars.php, as noted above there are now 4 files, instead of calendars.php.

#20 Gerry

Gerry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:56 AM

Cricket good to see you back, and a great update as well. Just one question if I may. Will you be adding the facility to be able to add content in from IP Content, ie if we create a block in IP Content can we parse it to unreal portal with the parse statement created for the block by IP Content. Thank you for looking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users