#1 cricket

cricket

Administrator

• Root Admin[Root Admin]
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

Hey guys,

Since IP.Board 3.2 has gone final, I'm going to start work on Unreal Portal 3.2 in order to get it working with the latest IP.Board version

The basic stuff already works and can be viewed at http://dev.ipb32.unr...php?app=uportal

I'm going to be working on it a bit, and then create a section on the site to report bugs. I'm hoping for an alpha version sometime next week, so stay tuned!

Posted Image

#2 BLWedge09

BLWedge09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

Hey guys,

Since IP.Board 3.2 has gone final, I'm going to start work on Unreal Portal 3.2 in order to get it working with the latest IP.Board version

The basic stuff already works and can be viewed at http://dev.ipb32.unr...php?app=uportal

I'm going to be working on it a bit, and then create a section on the site to report bugs. I'm hoping for an alpha version sometime next week, so stay tuned!

That's great to hear cricket. I've relied heavily on Unreal Portal for my site's homepage for several years now. In the meantime, I altered uportal.php to remove all references to birthdays and calendar, and altered the stats_header skin as well to remove those references. So, I've got the basic stats block working now...minus birthday and calendar stuff...which aren't a huge deal for me anyway.

#3 Frank N Stein

Frank N Stein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:20 AM

Thanks a lot Cricket, i will wait for your notices.

#4 agent51

agent51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thanks Cricket, we really like uportal!

#5 agent51

agent51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

What did you have to do to get it going?

#6 ghosty

ghosty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

Wow Welcome Back!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users